Please note* We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. We will however share your details with other Companies within our Group including but not limited to Mini V Nutrition Limited, Basic Bitch Cosmetics Limited, Nexx Level Nutrition Limited and VIDAR Nutrition Limited. This list will change from time to time as Companies are added to our Group.
Mouthy Cosmetics Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mouthy Cosmetics Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10316640 whose registered office is at Mouthy Cosmetics Limited, PO Box 428, Leatherhead, KT22 2HR.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mouthybymegan.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties as referenced above, ie only other companies in our Group, to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mouthy Cosmetics Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, phone or other web enabled device when you visit our website www.mouthybymegan.com (our site). They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- to allow you to securely sign into your account so that you can use the account features such as order information and making payment.
- to store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse our site and to complete an order.
- to record the areas of our site that you have visited, products you have viewed and the time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make our site more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- to distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
ARE COOKIES SAFE?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
CAN I TURN OFF COOKIES?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “help” tab of your browser via the menu bar.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.